Price Match Policy
If you find a lower price online or at a local shop, we will do our best to match it!
In order to qualify for our price match policy, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- The part number, brand, model and finish of the product must match what is indicated on our website (https://www.wheelwiz.ca/)
- The lower price must be in Canadian dollars, and must include any additional shipping fees and appropriate taxes. We will only match prices from authorized Canadian Retailers.
- If you find a lower price at a local shop, only formal written quotes will be accepted. We will not match verbal quotes.
- The lower price cannot be due to a pricing error on the competitor's website.
- We will not match a price in which the minimum advertised price (MAP) has been broken by the competitor.
- The product must be IN STOCK on the competitor's website.
- The product must not already be discounted, or have a discount code applied.
- Your order must not already be placed.
The following types of sellers do not quality for our price match policy:
- Marketplace sellers on websites such as Amazon, Kijiji and eBay.
- Private sellers who are selling used, refurbished or liquidated products.
- Special sales such as: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day, liquidations, clearances & financing offers
To find out if you qualify for our price match policy, please contact us with a valid URL or a copy of the formal quote that you have received.
All price matches are at the discretion of WheelWiz. WheelWiz reserves the right to refuse a price match request.